Category Archives: Course Locations
Fatsa is a town and a district of Ordu Province in the central Black Sea region of Turkey. Fatsa is located on a strip of coastline between the Black Sea and the Janik Mountains (Turkish: Canik) and watered by the rivers of Elekçi, Bolaman, Yapraklı and Belice. The current population of the town is 74602.
Fatsa has a hot and humid in summer, mild and damp in winter, with occasional – but heavy – snowfalls.
The countryside and coast of Fatsa are lush in spring and summer time. A number of places in and around the town attract visitors, including;
- The Belice rock on sea
- The ruins of the Pontic Greek Göreği Monastery, 5 km west of Fatsa
- Mount Çıngırtancient rock tombs and vaults
- Lake Gaga– 10 km south-east of Fatsa
- The ruins of Bolaman Castleand the Haznedaroğlu mansion
- Town’s promenade.
- The mineral water springs of Ilıca.