This course will offer different methods , tools and classroom designs for teachers to motivate their students be more active and creative in lessons.
Main Topics of the Course
- New ideas, practical classroom activities and resources for teaching Literacy and Numeracy
- Developing interactive teaching methods in the classroom ;
- Improving digital skills by working with a range of interesting tools, software and programmes for teaching and learning
- Becoming aware of key issues related to digital literacy in education
- Learnıng how to use Art, Music, Sports, Drama and ICT in teaching
- Integrating game based strategies into technologies in a curriculum.
- Learn how to use the different features of game based learning in education
- The importance of creativity in the learning process – the benefits of creative thinking and encouraging creativity in young learners ;
- Having idea about how to design future classrooms fosterıng creativity .
- An opportunity for teachers to improve their communication skills and confidence in using English in the classroom
- Preparing participants to professionally lead creative and constructive thinking sessions in schools or their organisations .
- Getting knowledge about the new teaching and learning approaches that fit to an effective school
- Getting knowledge and skills on implementation and innovation processes
- Teachers of primary schools, secondary schools and vocational schools.
- Adult education teachers.
- Teachers of special needs .
- Teacher trainers.
- Recent Graduates/Students
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors.
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education
As the course focuses on introducing various educatİonal applİcatİons and tools , Each participant needs to brıng hıs/her own tablet, Ipad or laptop.
In addition to training courses and Benchmarking activities at schools, We are also able to arrange an optional programme of cultural visits in the city where the course is held.
Methodology of the Course
- A general introduction on each of the topics.
- Participants share experiences and expertise on the topic
- Presentatıon of each apps and activity ın detaıl
- Workshops, Practıce of each app and ice breakers by participants.
- Creating output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in the own school
- Each participant will get a Certificate of Attendance
- The competences acquired durıng the course will be validated by the course provider on Europass Mobility Certificate.
- The courses start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday 13.00 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials :€ 560
- The courses for five days start on Sunday afternoon and end on Thursday (5 Days
- Fee for tuition and material €400
- Administration Cost :0
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us .We will be delighted to find out the best solution for you
TO APPLY ANY OF OUR COURSES, PLEASE CONTACT US VIA
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com